Since January 2015 I have been creating a multiplayer iPad party game from scratch. The goal is to create, develop and publish an iOS game from scratch alongside learning how to actually do this.
The game takes inspiration from classic party games such as Hungry Hungry Hippos, Whiskers and King of Opera.
The main focus points of the game is:
- A shooting game in space with orbital physics affecting your missiles and your score.
- 4 player local multiplayer.
- Easy one-button control scheme.
- Randomized levels and power ups.
The game is set to release this summer 2016.
Check the App-Store trailer below:
During the development process I have used skills including:
- Pencil sketching.
- Digital sketching in Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Sprite creation in Photoshop & Illustrator (the in-game objects and textures.
- Implementing the game in Unity game engine.
- Logo design
- UI design
- User tests
- iOS development including App Store implementation and testing on actual devices.
- Wall paper design for digital screens and physical print.